Wednesday, March 2, 2011

can we paint our chuthers today...{MAX}


I will start with what our chuthers is.  “Our chuthers”  is how Max says “each other.”  Just like every young child, there are a few words that Max would misspeak.  Although it is so funny to hear, “no momma, my do it” or “air clain”, Brad and I would try to correct Max as he grew.  Our chuthers is one of those saying we just always giggle when we hear.  And so far…it has stuck…
Now you still may be asking yourself…why would anyone paint our chuthers, I mean each other?  Well this last fall, on a particularly slow afternoon, Max and I were outside waiting for Brad to come home.  We had already exhausted all of the regular games and ideas.  In an attempt to find something new and exciting for Max and I to do…I thought I would get out the water color paints and we could paint the sidewalk instead of using chalk.
I thought I was a genius…little did I know that Max would not be so excited about it.  That is until we both realized that painting the sidewalk…that was old news.  Now painting each other, that is playtime gold!  We had the best afternoon painting animals on each other. 
We didn’t get to paint our chuthers today, but we hope to soon.  And when we do…I will make sure to let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment