Tuesday, March 15, 2011

why does this thing crack...{JEANNI}


Right now I am currently in a battle…and I am defiantly not winning!  And just who is my enemy?  A lemon cheese cake!
Cheese cakes are one of those deserts that look wonderful and are so tasty.  There are many different ways to “spice” up the cheese cake to make it fit many different menus.  This last weekend I made a lemon cheese cake with a chocolate crust.  I usually have great luck with my cheese cake, that is until the last few minutes when my cheese cake decides to crack.  
During the last few attempts to bake a perfect cheese cake, I am becoming more and more upset with…THE CRACK.  I have baked the cheese cake at a lower temp, reduced the baking time, and yes…I have given my cheese cake a water bath.  And still I say…”Why does this thing crack?”

No comments:

Post a Comment