Wednesday, February 23, 2011

you are going from a red to a yellow to a red to a yellow...{BRAD}

Well this was an interesting weekend for our whole family…and a huge lesson in making things work!
I had flown to MN this last weekend to join my friends for a scrapbooking weekend.  (Really it is just an excuse to chat with girlfriends and eat way too much!)  I was scheduled to fly home on Sunday afternoon.  Needless to say Mother Nature had a different idea.  MN was hit with another big whopper. 
After countless flights being cancelled, delayed, and booked full…it looked like I would be headed home on Monday.  My new schedule would begin at Minneapolis with a flight to Chicago.  From Chicago I would fly to Long Island.  From Long Island I would fly to Baltimore.   After excitedly telling Brad my new flight schedule, and that I would be able to make it home on Monday night…he looked at the storm to see what my chances would be of actually arriving in Baltimore. 
Brad then let me know that the weather channel had predicted the severity of my rout as “going from a red to a yellow to a red to a yellow.”
After some wonderful South West workers went out of their way to make sure I made every connection…I arrived in Baltimore at 6:55 pm.  (I am sure that I was one of the FEW lucky ones to make it home that early.)

No comments:

Post a Comment